This page supports the professional development of administrators of Adult Basic Education, English as a second language, and High School Equivalency and High School Diploma programs.
The following links illustrate data from WIOA, Title II: AEFLA programs for recent years. The fact sheets include an overall report on Adult Basic Education (ABE) for Nevada, followed by individual results from the seven adult education agencies across the state.
State at a Glance
- Nevada Adult Basic Education Fact Sheets
- CALL Fact Sheet
- Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada Fact Sheets
- College of Southern Nevada Fact Sheets
- Great Basin College Fact Sheets
- Northern Nevada Literacy Council Fact Sheets
- Truckee Meadows Community College Fact Sheets
- Western Nevada College Fact Sheets
Professional Development Events
Use the Event Calendar to locate upcoming professional development opportunities and other events of interest. You can register for events using this calendar and find detailed information about each event.
Professional Development Resources
Visit the Resources page to locate resources on key priority topics, such as competencies and standards, data and accountability, workforce preparation and career pathways, and evidence-based reading instruction. The Resources page also features other useful links to state and national organizations that promote professional development of adult education practitioners.